Friday, March 19, 2010

Forthcoming gigs and the usual

In about two hours I'll be at the Youthie. I'm not sure how it'll go, it'd be cool to see The Spontaneous Kevin Costner since I've never seen them, but other than that...meh. It'll be interesting to see Your Name on a Toe-Tag 'cause I haven't seen them in about 8 months, even if the lead singer is a douche.

It is a heavier gig and they haven't particularly been enjoyable. Maybe this one might change things. I hope so.

BUUUT! The best gig ever to hit Tamworth is happening tomorrow night! Stay tuned for that.

Now for the listening:

Broom by Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: Quite easily the best indie-pop band I've come across this year so far. I love how they aren't pissy little tweens unlike their counterparts. There's some really sincere and profound music to be enjoyed here. I suggest you oblige. They've also got another album, Perishing, that I also enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment