Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Misfortune

Yeah, so earlier I was a BIT upset. But you know, it's cool, but then I saw the Splendour in the Grass line-up and nearly died. HOLY IHJBFIHBHIB JSBDKJNSIJNDSBCJHBDCKJNSLKMDLNHSIDHBEIUC. Yeah, it ain't too shabby. I can't go to that either. So what I'm going to do is list each gig I've missed out on this year:

- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Grizzly Bear
- Big Day Out
- Soundwave Festival
- Two different Dinosaur Jr. shows
- Pixies
- Sunny Day Real Estate/Glassjaw/Jimmy Eat World thingo
- Brand New
- Groovin' the Moo
- New Found Glory
- and now Splendour

That's all I can think of, without listing the 20+ no-name bands that I coulda-shoula-woulda seen,

I'm just one lucky guy, eh?

I better end up going to Dillinger in May, and also a few sideshows for Splendour...hopefully Grizzly Bear...at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment